Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Fun "Bored" List


Like I've posted before...
"You have 18 summers with your kid, what are you doing this summer?"
I've seen many blogs about making a summer fun board or summer bucket list.
Once again...loving my cricut!
I know you can't really read anything on the list...so here goes:

Bowling
Movies
Drive-in
Basketball camp
Camping
Late night Sonic run
Goodwill
Blueberry picking
Silly string fight
Bagels for breakfast
Corona Citrus water park
Paint at Cup Above
Make a cookie at Cup Above
Ice Cream Social
Miniature Golf
Visit cousins in San Fran
GeoCaching
John Incredible's Pizza
Swimming
Make post cards & Mail them
Ride a Train
S'Mores
O.C. Fair
Library
Have a Picnic
Walk to gas station to get an ice cream/popsicle
Carl's Jr. Playland with friends
Cow Appreciation Day...July 8th @ Chick-Fil-A
7-11 Day...free slurpee day
Vacation Bible School
Discovery Science Center
Beach
Eat lunch at Auntie's work
Laguna Beach
Las Vegas
Wild Rivers
Universal Studios
Magic Mountain

Most things are very inexpensive or free...
the ones at the end are special trips we have saved up for!

Enjoy your summer with your little ones!!!
As Phineas once said...
"Don't mind us ladies, we're just making everyday of summer count!"

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas, I like the board so the kids can see they are doing things over the summer. I don't know if you know about this, I think it sounds like fun...Goat Hill Junction Trains, Costa Mesa free rides on Wednesdays. Enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely one fun mom on the go! I love all of your ideas (and your craftiness, too!) ... You are awesome! If Lorielle and Howie didn't have the same teacher... I would copy your ideas! LOL!!! Love them! We are working on our "summer list"... and I wanted to ask you... where do you go to the drive-in at... and what is your favorite beach? Maybe we will see you at Chick-Fil-A this summer! :) Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete