Monday, September 6, 2010

Dry Erase Love Notes!

My friend Rhonda and I have our annual all day shopping day on Labor Day weekend. We hit all the clearance racks everywhere! Super fun day! Anyway, while she tried on some clothes at Anthropologie, I noticed the dressing room attendant would write each girl's name on their dressing room door. It was an oval shaped mirror. Once the girl left she would wipe it away with a cloth. So here is my version to my little guys, that they will find in the morning above their sinks! Make sure it is a dry erase markers! Just like the ones that teachers use on their
Wipe Boards.


This one is for my reader!















This one is for my learning to read guy!

Making Memories!!!

4 comments:

  1. FUN!!! your such a fun mom heather..

    btw.. I also just snagged these fun window crayons from crayola.. (at our walmart) for like $2.00 and totally drew on my windows.. and they wiped write off with windex...

    I used them at the preschool Friday.. just fyi... :)

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh and anthrolopgie
    that makes my heart sing.. seriously.

    but I only own like 2 items... who can afford it.. I just use it for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried it and Alex loved it! But then of course he wanted to draw all over the mirror too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim...so funny! Of course, right?

    Leslie...I only go in there to look at the clearance home stuff!

    ReplyDelete