Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day is Coming




If you know me...you know that I love Chick-Fil-A.
Every year they have Cow Appreciation Day!
This year it lands on Friday, July 9th, 2010.
Dress up like a cow from head to toe and you will receive a free meal!
Even if you have part of a costume, you will receive one free item!
Last year, I dressed the baby up to get my free meal!
Get a cracka lackin' on your costume now!
Find something from home, the best part of the challenge is
spending no $ to get your free meal!

Hint - Hint:
(If you hit up your CFA the Tuesday/Family Night on July 6th,
you will get your Eat Mor Chikin sign and ears.)

1 comment:

  1. Omg, look at those cute kids, especially that girl. I saved my ears from last year. How do we get those stickers?

    ReplyDelete