Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vacation Bible School


Look to your area churches that offer Vacation Bible School(VBS). Most churches offer free or low fees for kids to attend a week long 3 hour a day program. The program usually includes learning Bible stories, songs, a fun snack, craft and games! Check out church websites to find out more or some can be found on:

https://www2.lifeway.com/vbs2010/yourvbs/index.php/find/

My kids are attending one this week from 1-4pm. We get to do fun stuff in the morning...they are off to VBS...and then they are ready to unwind and have dinner. I get some down time while they are off having fun with friends and learning about God! We all win!
My mom can still remember the key verse
she memorized when she attended as a little
girl in VBS.

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,
I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."
~Revelation 3:20~



1 comment: